Account History is the same functionality that you will find on the Consolidated Balance Summary. As you drill down you are able to select specific accounts and date ranges to view the most detailed account activity.
1. Account History Request
From the Home page, click on the Account Management option on the main Menu. The Account History page will be displayed:
Select an account and date range in order to run the report:
- Account Type. Select an account from the drop down list.
- Date. Click in the date fields to manually key in the date range, or click on the calendar icons to select the date range.
Click the View button. The requested history information will be displayed at the bottom of the screen:
Account history is available up to 180 days. Both open and paid off loans will be displayed.
Please be aware that if you choose an account with a lot of transactions or a large date range, the system will take some time collecting the information to display.
2. Export Account History
Once the system has displayed the requested account history, you will have the option of exporting the data.
Click the 'Export' button. The Report Criteria screen will be displayed:
- Format. Select one of the following options:
- Comma Delimited: (Commonly used with Excel)
- Tab Delimited
- Plain Text
- Delivery Method. Select one of the following options:
- Display Online: (Displays the report on screen)
- Export: (Save the report to a file on your computer)
- Set Report Header/Footer. (Optional) Click this button to customize:
- Business Name
- Report Title
- Date Prepared
- Time Prepared
- Extra Footer Line
- Click the 'Save' button.
Click the 'Generate Report' button.
- If you selected the Delivery Method “Display Online,” the report will be displayed on your screen.
- If you selected the Delivery method “Export,” the system will prompt you to determine where you want to save the report to a file on your computer.