Payments & Transfers
The Reports component enables users to generate both standard and custom reports. Standard reports provide a small set set of common criteria, whereas custom reports provide a larger set of criteria, enabling a user to generate a more refined report.
Payments & Transfers - provides historical and summary information on a business' transfers and bill payments.
- Click on any of the Report Titles to open another page providing report options. The standard report page displays. User can generate a report based on the default criteria OR they can customize the report.
- Click on one of the Report titles: for example: "Completed Wires" to open and customize a report.
- Enter a date range.
- Select from the drop down boxes, as appropriate.
- Click GENERATE REPORT, a Report Result page displays the report details.
- Use the arrow buttons to page through the report. Alternatively, you can enter a page number to jump to a specific page.
- NOTE: User can choose to print or export the report.
- Click PRINTER READY, a Print Window displays.
- Click PRINT.
- Click EXPORT, an export window displays requesting user to select the export format.
- Select the export format and click EXPORT.
- NOTE: The default export format is HTML.