You can retrieve statements for the previous thirteen months. Year-end statement retrieval (if applicable) is five years.
- Shows each statement by date, type, document label, customer number and any accounts contained in the statement.
- Action column magnifying glass allows user to open statement in PDF format.
- Select the Statement Type to run the report
- NOTE: Display defaults to previous year or user can modify the date range by entering the dates or selecting the calendar dates.
- Click VIEW. A listing of statements is presented in reverse chronological order with most current first.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to select the statement to view. A pop up box allows the user to select Open, Save or Cancel.
- NOTE: If you select Open, it will appear in a new browser window if user is a Draft Customer (you can still save the statement using Adobe Reader to save as a PDF). The statement will include images of drafts posted during the statement period.